Minute Rates Book within 7 days
Validity: Now - Until
R 3,235.00 Per
Person Per Night sharing
Subject to availability
Enquire | Book Now
of the per person sharing rate.
– 50% of the per person sharing rate when sharing with two
Additional children under
12 years sharing with adults in Deluxe Safari Suite will be charged 50%
of the Standard Suite sharing rate .
- Accommodation, all meals, teas & snacks, local drinks on
safaris and 2 daily safari activities.
Family Safari Suite
- As above and full use of the unit & sole use of
safari vehicle with your private ranger and tracker.
Deluxe Safari Suite
- - As above with family safari suite, including a private
chef, with all meals catered for in the unit.
entrance fees as determined by North West Parks & Tourism
Board, which may be subject to change without notice, select premium
brand drinks, bed levy of R 5.70 per person per night (subject to
change without notice) and items of a personal nature. Please note a
surcharge may apply to certain dietary requirements.
Fully Inclusive Supplement
available on request –
per person, per night – local
A non-refundable 20% deposit is required to confirm any reservation.
Full payment of the balance is due 7 days prior to guests arrival,
the booking is made within 30 days, in which case full payment will be
required to confirm the reservation. The following cancellation terms
conditions will apply to reservations which are cancelled in part or in
full as follows;
- 45 and 31 days prior to arrival – Forfeit deposit
- 30 and 15 days prior to arrival – 50% of the
total amount will be due.
- 14 and 0 days prior to arrival – 90% of the total
amount will be due.
Children under the age of 12 are permitted on safari at the sole
discretion of the manager or guide. Children under the age of 6 are not
permitted on safari, and where possible, a kiddies safari will be
arranged between normal safari times. The lodge reserves the right to
impose similar restrictions for family unit guests if it is believed
that safety may be compromised.Baby sitting facilities can be arranged
at the lodge at an additional charge.
A minimum of 2
nights stay is required over weekends, long weekends and public
CONSERVATION FEES 2018
- Park fees - R210 per adult per STAY | R105 per child per
- Landing fees - R280 per adult | R140 per child
(provisional, subject to change)
- Guest Conservation Contribution: R210 per adult per DAY |
R75 per child (under 12 years) per DAY